Sunday, December 04, 2005

Firecracker and the Bunny

For some unknown, ungodly and unwelcome reason, I woke wide awake at 2:30 this morning and it's only just occured to me (hours later...) that there has got to be something in this house that may help get me back to sleep. So we'll see how it works...

But enough about me....

We had a lovely Saturday. We took the girls to Green Lake...

It took us 2 hours to get around for all the visiting they had to do with the peoples and the puppies.

Jewel's got her first crush: Coconut Fudge Bucket. A chocolate male shih tzu about 6 months old. She was just TAKEN with Fudge!


Jewel's not one to act submissive spontaneously, but she rolled and had her leg up for this heartbreaker...



As many know, it's about 2.8 miles around. Jewel trekked the whole darn thing. Willow was carried no more than half a mile.
BOY did they ever conk out when we got home! A solid 3 if not 4 hours of napping.

That one gets style points....

This was welcome as we had invited my sister and family over and our condo was in disarray and we were able to put everything away. This being the AB-norm until Jewel arrived home a month ago (already?), since my life consists of triage-ing puppy 'activities.' My niece and nephew love Jewel and were itching to meet Willow. Entertaining the family was the easiest 3 waking hours I've had since Monday since the kids were all over the puppies.

"Don't hate me because I'm devastatingly beautiful...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home