Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tiny Teeth

I may be imagining it, but I think the girls are teething.
Willow's got a broken canine tooth 8(

That is to say, one of her little fang teeth, since they're all canine teeth!!

They've both have had some uninterrupted gumline the last 2 weeks, but there's some pearly white poking through now.

While we've made lots a lots of progress, they're still not fully potty trained, and still eating poop. Willow's making all the noise the last few mornings to wake us up.

Yesterday, Ian got home before I did and apparently Willow got bit by some crazy bug and was tearing around, panting and "looked like a little demon."

What??? Our cute bunny baby?

I'll tell you who's the little demon: it's whoever peed on my couch yesterday and tore up one of my plants. The seat cover zips off, and thankfully, didn't shrink going through the washer & dryer, and the plant sprouts roots from cuttings after sitting in water for a month or two.

Anyway, Ian took them for a walk yesterday evening, and brought them home SOAKING wet from the rain. Into the tub they went and 15 minutes later Daddy was gushing about how pretty his fluffy girls were. Then he took Mommy out to dinner :) :) :)

I was really thrilled because I didn't have any food reactions, which I usually do at nice restaraunts. I love El Gaucho, Daniel's, Waterfront Grill, Met Grill, Ruth's Chris, but I always know I'm in for it.

Today is our 10-month-i-versary since our wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home